8 September 2012

There is a slightly long story behind this but basically I know someone on Flickr who has the exact same monkey and his name is Jimmy! So when I saw this little guy I shouted "it's jimmy!" of course the friends whose house we was over for dinner with looked like I had forgotten to take my medication or something. I explained and they laughed. So for the afternoon I was on the floor with their little girl playing with her little monkey who she calls "Monktea". I made up a funny voice for him which made her chuckle. Sad thing is, after she went to bed I still played with Jimmy and was making him answer questions...for example:
 friend:"would anyone like a cup of tea?" 
brad: "yes please"
me: "I would love one, thanks"
monktea: "ooooh yeearsh pleeease"
Best evening of last week, thanks Tabitha sweetie for letting me play with your little monkey!




No comments:

Post a Comment